First off I would like to say that I’m so sorry that it has taken me so long to write this up! But I would also like to say thank you to SUNNYSKIES111 for nominating me!
Here are the rules:.
#1 ~ Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them.
#2 ~ Make a blog post outlining 11 facts about you.
#3 ~ Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
#4 ~ Write 11 questions for those you will nominate.
#5 ~ Nominate 4 to 11 new bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
So in the spirit of following the rules here are 11 facts about me:
- I have brown hair (A really dark shade, really close to black)
- I love traveling!
- I love playing sports!
- I’m an actress
- I’m a swimmer
- I’m 15, but I act like I’m 3 years old…all the time! LOL
- I love to read
- I’m a Christian
- I play piano
- I’m a girl (you probably could tell)
- My favorite color is coral (pinkish-orange)
My answers to SUNNYSKIES111:
- Have you watched Mary Poppins? YES!
- Why do you blog? Because I have to for school…
- Who did you cheer for in the Super Bowl? If you don’t know or don’t care just pick a team Patriots or Falcons. Vikings
- Do you have a phone? yes
- If you could have only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? Chiken zugenfuse (btw no idea if I spelled that right)
- If you could have only one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? Well I already answered… gee persistent blogger. JK
- If you could have a superpower what would it be? Running lighting FAST!!
- What’s your dream job? Well, I have many dream jobs, but I picked two: A professional swimmer and a Fashion designer.
- If you could be someone else for a day, who would you be? I really have no idea. But if I had to say, someone, it would be one of my siblings; to see things from their point of view.
- Is there a sport you’d love to try, but haven’t yet? What is it and why? Softball or track. I like those sports and it would be fun to learn more about the sport and to get better at playing them!
- Who inspires you the most? I wouldn’t say that anyone in particular necessarily inspires me the most. I notice myself grabbing inspiration from everyone around me.
Alrighty, the time I have been waiting for… Now I get to ask the questions now.
- What is your Favorite color?
- Do play any sports? If so, what sports? And how long?
- What is a goal you wish to accomplish in your life?
- Summer or winter??
- What type of music do you like? list some examples of artists you like.
- Where is your dream vacation?
- How old are you?
- What is a weird or unique quality about you?
- Why do you blog?
- What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
- What’s the best / worst practical joke that you’ve played on someone or that was played on you?
- What country do you live in? If the USA what state?
Ladies and Gentleman, drum-roll please….. And here are the nominees for the LIEBSTER AWARD:
Thanks so much for taking the time to read this!!